Sunday, February 1, 2015

GOSFORD GOLF CLUB WEDDING EXPO 2015


























































































Peta Bone - Gosford Golf Club 


McWilliams Wines 

















































































































What a fantastic day we had for the 2015 Wedding Expo.

What a great idea it is to have everything in one place when you need to do your wedding planning.
I wish it had been around in my day to make the bride's choices easier.

We had a lot of stalls spread throughout the clubhouse and outside and our wedding garden was dressed up on display.

I have matched the business cards to the photos through a series of elimination.  My apologies in advance if I have mismatched any and also to those stallholders that I may have missed. 

It was an impressive exhibition and I hope we had some future brides in a better place after viewing all of their choices.
















No comments: