Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Golf - Tuesday 1st June 2010

The course was open today, even after all of that rain which is a very good sign that the course is improving dramatically. I have missed the last two Tuesday golf matches due to a throat virus and today I found another way of missing out on golf by coming down with food poisoning which has had me in my sick bed all day.

The Event of the day was a Ladies Single Stableford over three grades with vets in conjunction.

We had 47 starters.


RESULTS:

A GRADE: (14 starters)

WINNER: Lorraine Linnert - 37 points

RUNNER UP: Rhonda Robertson - 35 points

3RD: Robyn Johnston - 33 points


B GRADE: (21 starters)

WINNER: Bev Adams - 36 points

RUNNER UP: Leonie Casey - 35 points

3RD: Lyn Bates - 33 points on a countback

4TH: Linda Rogers - 33 points


C GRADE: (12 starters)

WINNER: Jan Walker - 34 points

RUNNER UP: Michele Kennett - 30 points

3RD: Dawn Tromp - 29 points

NEAREST THE PINS:

To be advised.

BALLS WENT TO:

To be advised

AWCR LADIES: 73 (36 points)


There were not a huge lot of high point scorers so I assume that the course had no run and was wet underfoot. This leads me to think that I did not miss out on a lot of highlights. The obvious highlight was that the course was open and there was no rain during play which is always a bonus. Now I am going back to my sick bed - "Not Happy Jan"

No comments: