Friday, June 11, 2010

Golf - Friday 11th June 2010




I did not have any golf photos from today so I thought I would share some of the "Perfect Moment" roses that I picked from my garden this morning. The roses have flowered right through to pruning time this year.
The Golf Event of the day was a Single Par for Men and Ladies.
We had 97 starters with 14 visitors from Emmaville, Everglades, Morisset, Taree, Terrigal and Tuggerah.
RESULTS:
MEN'S SINGLES RESULTS:
WINNER: Craig Stevens - Plus 9
RUNNER UP: Paul Beavan - Plus 7
3RD: Edward Stilton - Plus 5 on a countback
4TH: Gus Macdonald - Plus 5
5TH: Keith Potter - Plus 4
WOMEN'S SINGLES RESULTS:
WINNER: Tania Burt - Plus 2
RUNNER UP: Sheila Williams - Plus 1
NEAREST THE PINS:
MEN'S 12TH: To be advised
LADIES 8TH: To be advised
BALLS WENT TO:
MEN: Square - neat
LADIES: Plus 1
AMCR MEN: 70 (Plus 1)
AWCR LADIES: 73 (Square)

No comments: