Friday, November 26, 2010

Golf - Friday 26th November 2010


Another wonderful day for golf and some good scores coming in from our players.
Paula Drew showed me some photos from her garden today & I could not help putting this photo on the blog to show you Paula's beautiful anthurium which astounded me. I wish I could grow these plants so well. This is the most beautiful anthurium I have seen and it is looking spectacular on Paula's patio.
The golf Event of the day was a Single Stableford for Men and Ladies.
We had 84 starters with 17 visitors from Everglades, Howlong, Magenta Shores, Mangrove Mountain, South West Rocks, Shelley Beach, Wakehurst & Wyong.
RESULTS
MEN'S SINGLES RESULTS:
WINNER: Brendon Martin - 45 points
RUNNER UP: Denis Freyer (South West Rocks) - 40 points on a countback
3RD: Mark Smith - 40 points on a countback
4TH: Tom Ballard - 40 points
WOMEN'S SINGLES RESULTS:
WINNER: Pauline Norman - 36 points
NEAREST THE PINS:
MEN'S 12TH: To be advised
LADIES 8TH: Not applicable
BALLS WENT TO:
MEN: 36 points (neat)
LADIES: 35 points (neat)
AMCR MEN: 70 (37 points)
AWCR LADIES: 73 (36 points)

No comments: