Monday, March 16, 2020

Men’s Pennants Results - Monday 16th March 2020

This week our Pennants teams travelled to Everglades Country Club to take on Magenta Shores. The course was not in its best condition and the greens were a little bumpy, but the rain stayed away.

C grade had a good win 2 and 1 and special mention to Kook Cho who answered the call when the team was short. Kook partnered his son Flynn and they won their match.
B grade squared their match with Magenta and Mr Potter tells me that he is still undefeated this year. Hopefully someone can knock him off in the coming weeks. Thanks Keith for looking after the Pennants Teams while I was overseas.

A grade was again only one win away from victory. We had a couple of late scratchings and I want to thank Bob Mcteare forwho filled in at late notice and won his match 3 and 2. I was also given a chance to play and for the record Tom (Tom keeps telling me I’m a genuine B grader) squared my match. 

Next week we play Toukley at Kooindah and some of our big guns return so we hope to give Toukley a good match.

No comments: