Saturday, March 21, 2020

Golf - Sunday 22nd March 2020

The Golf Event of the day was a Single Stableford for Men and Women + 2 Ball Team.

We had 62 starters with 5 visitors from Everglades, Wyong and Toukley.

RESULTS:

TEAM RESULTS:

WINNERS: Karen Coventry and Geoffrey Turner - 51 points

MEN’S SINGLES RESULTS:

WINNER: Geoffrey Turner - 51 points

RUNNER UP: Kevin O’Brien - 38 points on a countback

3RD: Mark Smith - 38 points

LADIES SINGLES RESULTS:

WINNER: Karen Coventry - 40 points

RUNNER UP: Lorraine Bignall - 39 points

NO NEAREST THE PINS:

BALLS WENT TO:

MEN: 36 points on a countback

LADIES: 35 points on a countback

MENS SR: 69

WOMENS SR: 73

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY as reported to me: I was not at the club to collect highlights and social spacing may cause problems with me collecting all the golf highlights of the day in the future. I do invite you to message or email to me any of your highlights during your golf games as I am sure there will still be many highlights out there that need bragging about.

I will be happy to put them on and any photos that would be of interest to our golfers.

I understand there is going to be a close down of non-essential services which would include some hotels and clubs. So far we have been able to continue golf at the external part of the club with certain restriction rules with social distancing included. These rules are constantly been updated as the virus needs to be contained as soon as possible. Please check these rules on a daily basis as we need to look out for each other.


No comments: