Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Golf - Thursday 26th March 2020




Eddie Rogers on the way home from Turtle Bay (Palmer Course) listening to Robbie Whyte talking through his round.

The boys are safely home and isolating for 14 days and missing their golf.


Meanwhile in Gosford......



The rain overnight and this morning has kept the girls at home.

I take this opportunity to tell you I will be bunkering down to prevent exposure to the corona virus as best I can.  The blog will continue even though I will not be playing golf and I will report the results as usual.

F-Troop activities are also on hold so you will notice a difference in the grounds maintenance.

I also take this opportunity to remind the married couples who would normally share a cart (including privately owned) on the golf course will not be able to do that due to the social distancing rules. Club carts will be available to hire for $18.

Happy golfing for those who are going to continue to play.



No comments: