Tuesday, June 5, 2018

F-Troop - Monday 4th June 2018

I had so much work to do yesterday I did not get around to taking any photos of our good work.

We still have some of our volunteers away on holidays or otherwise occupied however we did get enough to get good projects done.

On hand we had Duncan Dyer, Terry Coyle, Rob Benson, Don Nicholls, Peter Martin, Andy Henebury, Kevin O'Brien, Di Beechey & Jan Martin.  My apologies if I missed anyone as I was late for morning tea and missed reports.

Projects worked on today was preparation of firewood, cut up and removal of the huge branches from the tree at the greenkeepers shed, tidy up around the clubhouse and 1st and 10th tees, delivery of firewood, follow up on measurements for the shed project, cleaning of the bush toilets, breaking up the rest of the clivea and agapanthus plants rescued from the dump and commencement of planting them, watering pots and tidying the 6th tranquility garden, planting of new agavi and screening plants along the Racecourse Road Fence.

My apologies for lack of photos.

No comments: