Saturday, June 22, 2013

Golf - Sunday 23rd June 2013

The weather has been unkind to us AGAIN and the course has been closed for the day!

Not Happy Jan!

We have a chance today to do some catch up work.  I have been doing some more of our Vietnam photos and am at the verge of finishing - only Hanoi to go.

If you are really bored and have no catch up work to do you can view our Vietnam experience by switching to my travel blog where I have just put up the Halong Bay photos - beautiful.

You can click on my profile viewing and select my travel blog from there. You can select the area of Vietnam you would like to view from the menu on the right hand side or continue to click on "older post" when you reach the bottom of each viewing area.  alternatively www.janmartinstravelblog.blogspot.com

Some sample photos:






No comments: