Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Golf - Tuesday 4th June 2019























my celebrations at the campfire at Blackall Qld.




Hello from beautiful Blackall
.
We are having a great time on our road trip - lunch at Tamba and an overnighter at Blackwall. I have been keeping an eye on the weather at home and things did not seem to good today and not looking wonderful for tomorrow.

The golf was washed out today and I understand that the Medal Round has been postponed to next Tuesday 11th June.

The rain did not stop our party girls from celebrating Fay Bailey's 75th birthday = looks like everyone had a great day of celebration for Fay - I put in my contribution at Blackall Happy Hour at our camping ground.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAY!

My thanks to Vicki Foster and Barbara Stratford for the above photos

No comments: