Sunday, March 25, 2018

F-Troop - Monday 26th March 2018


F-Troop Morning Tea - Kevin O'Brien, Duncan Dyer,
Ron Gowing, Peter Martin, Andy Henebury, Trevor Harrison and
Di Beechey 



Tree maintenance on the 9th
F-Troopers Duncan Dyer and Kevin O'Brien



F-Trooper Ron Gowing cleaning up the 1st and 10th Tees




After some good rainfall overnight and early morning we did get some volunteers to turn up to work on our projects.

On hand were Duncan Dyer, Trevor Harrison, Kevin O'Brien, Andy Henebury, Ron Gowing, Peter Martin, Di Beechey.

Projects worked on today were removal of a dead tree on the 9th fairway, trimming of the Lilly Pilly tree on the 10th fairway, painting of the toilet doors at the bush toilets, clubhouse maintenance in the links room, cleaning up around the clubhouse, wedding garden, 1st and 10th tees and the practice nets.

YES! WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Future postings may be spasmodic as I am off swanning around Japan as one does.  I am not taking my trusty laptop this time as we have a very busy schedule with limited free wifi and as well I will not have my luggage boy travelling with me this time to help out. Perhaps a big catch up when I get home.  Meanwhile - Happy Golfing!



No comments: