Thursday, October 2, 2014

Golf - Thursday 2nd October 2014

The Golf Event of the day was a Ladies Single Stableford - Over the Field.

We had 23 starters.

RESULTS:

OVER THE FIELD:

WINNER: Sheena Asken - 40 points on a countback

RUNNER UP: Linda Rankin - 40 points

NEAREST THE PIN 14TH HOLE:

0 TO 32: Rosie Judd

33 TO45 SECOND SHOT: Beulah Can't

BALLS WENT TO: 36 points

BALL COMPETITION:

Sheena Asken - 40 points

Linda Rankin - 40 points

Sharon Anderson - 39 points

Beulah Can't - 37 points

Robyn Johnston - 36 points

DSR: To be advised



I am currently having internet and home telephone problems with the NBN and Telstra. While my system is down I will have problems uploading photos.  I will edit posts when my system is up and running which could be days???
My thanks to Sheena Asken for the photos of Margaret Mackie's 80th birthday. I will upload them at first opportunity.  In the meantime big birthday wishes to Margaret Mackie on her special 80th Birthday

Meanwhile I am running through my iPhone and IPad so bear with me.

No comments: