Thursday, July 21, 2022

Golf - Thursday 21st July 2022 - Ladies B Grade Singles Knock Out

 








Photos today of the second fairway after Council Works continued in that area.

My thanks to Vicki Foster for today’s photos.


I cannot believe that anyone played on the course today with so many showers continued most of the day and no carts were allowed on the course.

I understand we did have some starters in the B Grade Ladies Single Knockout and rumour has it that one match went to 20 holes. I think both these girls need a gold medal to go that long in such bad conditions.

RESULTS:

Denise Bentlin defeated Jan Fitzgerald

Cathy McGowan defeated Bev Adams (at the 20th hole)

Maria McGann defeated Midge Gill

Since seeing the photos of the course I think all of the three match players need a gold medal for the effort they put in to play in such bad conditions. 

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS AND ALL OF THE PLAYERS.


No comments: