Monday, February 20, 2012

Golf - Tuesday 21st February 2012




There is not too much to say about golf today as we have had nothing but rain overnight and right through the morning.  The course was originally open - but no carts were allowed - but then it continued to rain.

As it stands at the moment the course will be open tomorrow if there is no more rain - a decision will be made in the morning regarding the course and use of carts.

My photo graveyard is my rainy day job and it is something that I avoid as much as I can.  We have had so many rainy days that I cannot ignore it any longer so I managed to put a small dent in the pile today.  Thank heavens for digital cameras & computers so the hard copy paper war can cease.   I have got 50 years + of hard copy photos that have to be dealt with and my scanner and shredder have been running hot all day.
I am the hoarder from hell and I am trying to reform.

The forecast for tomorrow is not wonderful but we may get some glimpses of sun tomorrow & hopefully some golf.

No comments: