Sunday, December 26, 2010

Golf - Monday 27th December 2010














































It was nice to have some R & R days over Christmas and I hope you all had a good break & a very Happy Christmas Day.
The Golf Course has been busy with plenty of social players and today even with some light showers we had a good roll up of players.
The Clubhouse was closed for business but the Pro Shop was open & they worked flat chat all day assisting the social players with their needs.
It was a perfect opportunity to get some inside the clubhouse painting done so Peter Martin made a start on the Sunset Room. I spent the day outside trying to make a dent in the clean up we need to do after the wild wind storm Monday of last week.
I found some time to chat with the players as they came & went from the course & I saw a lot of familiar faces. I have been told that the course is in great condition so we are all looking forward to the competitions when they re-commence in the New Year. I took a coffee break & a chat with Di Beechey, Jan Walker, Fay Bailey & Rosie Judd when they had finished their round of golf and a quick hello to Wendy & Ray Stapleton as they went out for a round.
I hope you have all had time to have a social hit & to test out any new golf equipment you may have been lucky enough to get for Christmas. I did notice players taking advantage of the 50% off range of golf clubs and drivers that the Pro Shop are offering.

No comments: