Monday, June 12, 2017

Golf - Monday 12th June 2017- Public Holiday

The Golf Event of the day was a Medley Single Stableford

We had 35 starters with 2 visitors from Terrigal and Magenta Shores.

RESULTS:

OVER THE FIELD:

WINNER: Chris Fuller - 41 points

RUNNER UP: Peter Miller - 39 points

3RD: Paul Burkinshaw - 38 points

4TH: Scott Snodgrass - 36 points on a countback

NEAREST THE PINS:

MEN'S 12TH HOLE: Chris Fuller

LADIES 8TH HOLE: Not won

BALLS WENT TO: 35 points on a countback

DSR MEN: 69

DSR LADIES: 73

I want to make mention of two golfers who played on our course today and found my iPad on the 1st Fairway (that I had carelessly lost off my garden cart while working on the course).  I unfortunately did not get the names of the players who were unaware of the importance of my iPad.  My unending thanks and appreciation go to them for - a) finding my iPad on the fairway and noticed that I had passed by them on the fairway before they hit off, b) making a decision to carry the iPad while they finished their round and c) searched me out and found me on the 14th Greenspace doing garden work and delivered the iPad to me.  At that time I was unaware I had lost it.  How good was that !!!
was it my lucky day or MY LUCKY DAY! My life would have ended without it 😃

No comments: